"I AM A TOILET--ARE YOU?"--MO September 8, 1972 NO.264--GP
Copyrighted September, 1973 by The Children of God Box 31, London WC2E 7LX England, or B.P. 752 75123 Paris Cedex 03 France
1. I WAS SO HOLY AND GOOD IN SO MANY WAYS, AND SUCH A DEDICATED CHRISTIAN, I WOULD HAVE BEEN SO SELF-RIGHTEOUS AND HOLIER-THAN-THOU YOU COULDN'T HAVE TOUCHED ME with a ten foot pole! I couldn't have stood these stinking hippies and their filth, and I never could have understood or stood them, I never could have had sympathy or compassion or really loved them, if God hadn't permitted me, in fact nearly forced me, into such a situation so that I cannot brag about my own holiness being suitable enough to suit the church!--I have nothing to brag about!
2. NOW I WOULD HAVE TO SAY TO MY ENEMIES, LIKE ST. DOMINIC, "YES, YOU'RE RIGHT:--I'M GUILTY OF ALL OF THESE THINGS! In fact, I'm much worse than you even think: I'm terrible! But look at the Lord: Isn't He wonderful? In spite of me and what I'm like, look at the Lord. Look at my Children and what the Lord's doing through them!"
3. GOD HAD TO PUT ME IN SUCH A SITUATION SO THAT IT'S IMPOSSIBLE FOR ME TO CONDEMN ANYBODY for almost anything, because there is hardly anything that one of our dirtiest hippies have done that I haven't also done!--Which is really what the Lord Himself did when He descended to the earth and took on the clown clothes of humanity! He suffered all the things humans suffer.
4. GOD HAD TO DO IT TO HUMBLE ME AND KEEP ME HUMBLE, or this whole thing might have gone to my head. It could have, but I'm so nothing and such a mess that, when God even speaks to me about "David", I'm almost afraid and ashamed to say it because I feel so unworthy! But I know God is trying to show it's only Him. The David of the spirit is all His creation, all His work:--Not this foul David that you can see with your naked eye, but that David which the Lord has created by His Spirit, the king of His people!
5. (PROPHECY AND WEEPING:)"FOR IT IS I THAT HATH MADE THEE, AND NOT THOU THYSELF! For My hand alone hath fashioned thee. For I did take thee from that exalted pedestal whereon thou wast enthroned, and did break thee and cast thee into the dust, that I might mold thee and make thee a better vessel."
6. I WAS AN ORNAMENT IN THE HOUSE OF GOD, a beautiful vessel sitting on the mantelpiece, which many did look upon and admire, the praise of my mother's friends! I was the church's creation and doting son, the very way they wanted me to be. But God had to cast me off and break me and grind me into the dirt, so that He could take me and fashion me again into what He wanted me to be, which was not at all what the church wanted me to be! In fact, He has made me into such an ugly vessel that I am like the slop bucket under the bed as far as the church people are concerned!
7. BUT I AM NOW A WHOLE LOT MORE USEFUL AS THE POTTY UNDER THE BED, to catch all their excrement and dung that they would have thrown out of the window! God has let me catch it, and has reconstituted it, and He can now use it again.
8. DO YOU KNOW THAT'S WHAT THEY DO IN THOSE SPACESHIPS? They supply the water for the men by giving them an initial supply of water, and then their urine is put through a refining process in flight so that they are later literally drinking their own piss as the Bible says! They filter it, purify it, distil it, reconstitute it, and drink it again! Man likes to glorify the spaceman, but doesn't like to talk about these embarrassing subjects. But that is exactly what they are doing, because they can't carry that much water in space.
9. AND THAT'S WHAT GOD HAS DONE WITH US: HE HAS SHOWN HE CAN RE-USE THE WASTE MATERIALS OF THE EARTH, the weak things, the vile, the foolish, the broken, the worthless, the outcasts and castoffs, and literally reconstitute them and make them better and more useful vessels than the fancy ornaments the church has sitting around on its mantelpiece that you can look at but not touch! The church today tries to separate themselves from the hippies because the church people think themselves so perfect, so holy!
10. BUT GOD HAS GIVEN US THE DREGS OF SOCIETY AND THE OFF-SCOURING OF THE EARTH TO SHOW WHAT THE LORD CAN DO WITH IT! He's made me like the potty under the bed to catch it so it won't go to waste, and we've turned it into living water like gold!--Living water that is multiplied and poured out again and again and again!
11. YOU REMEMBER THAT PICTURE OF AQUARIUS, where he is pouring out his water urn? Did you ever notice that his vessel never runs out of water? The more we pour out the more God pours in! He helps us to take these despised vessels and He re-makes them through us and makes more Aquarians, more little Davids, more little Moseses, all pouring out the living water!
12. THE POTTY UNDER THE BED IS A VERY DESPISED, FILTHY, MENIAL VESSEL, BUT WHAT WOULD THE SYSTEM DO WITHOUT IT? The dirtiest job in the house is cleaning the toilet! I've always had a special burden for toilets, and it seems I always wind up cleaning them--the filthiest thing in the house! I put stuff in the toilet every day and brush and clean, and when I am through I'm proud of it! I look at it and think, "How beautiful!"
13. IT'S THE MOST USEFUL THING IN THE HOUSE!--WHAT WOULD WE DO WITHOUT A TOILET? The whole house would be filthy! The toilet catches all this offscouring of the earth and it sends it down through the pipes into the sewer and through God's reconstitution plant, the filtering of the earth, the sewage disposal plant, where the waste matter is removed and the dirty solids are returned to the earth, sometimes even as fertiliser.
14. THE PURIFIED WATER IS THEN RELEASED INTO THE RIVERS AND THE SEAS AND THE LAKES and returned to the clouds by evaporation. The final step of purification: Distillation by being caught up into the clouds to return to Earth later as rain!--With us it'll be our reign!--And "They can't stop our rain!"--Or reign!
15. SO GOD'S SYSTEM DOES IT ALL! BUT WHAT AM I?--I'M JUST A TOILET THAT'S CATCHING THE WASTE OF THE SYSTEM! Then God does the reconstituting and makes it usable again. Come to think about it, I never heard any preacher call himself a toilet!--I wonder why? You know what the System will say of me?--"We knew he had a morbid fascination for everything dirty and filthy!"
16. SO I AM A TOILET!--BUT WHAT COULD WE DO WITHOUT TOILETS? I love to see them clean and smelling nice and fresh! I was this vase which the Lord cast off the shelf and broke and stomped into the mud, and then made of me a potty under the bed!--A better vessel!
17. THE LORD SAID HE MADE ME A BETTER VESSEL: NOT A MORE BEAUTIFUL or a more decorative or pretty one, but a better one: a toilet. I have heard them pray, "Lord make me a better vessel!" but I never heard 'em pray, "Lord make me a toilet!"--I never heard of anybody wanting to be a toilet!--They all want to be something more beautiful and useless--not useful and essential like a toilet!
18. BUT WHAT VESSEL IN THE HOUSE IS MORE USEFUL THAN THE TOILET? You can go weeks without eating and days without drinking liquids, but you can't go very long without going to the toilet! So you might go for quite some time without a glass to drink out of, and a plate to eat on, but you need the toilet all the time!
19. THERE ARE MANY VESSELS IN THE HOUSE, SOME TO HONOUR AND SOME TO DISHONOUR, BUT WHICH IS MORE NEEDED? The beautiful vase standing as an ornament on the mantel, lovely to the eye, or even the dishes and the pots and pans in the kitchen? No, the most needed vessel in the whole house is the lowly or the toilet!
20. WHICH CAN YOU NOT DO WITH OUT? When the health inspector comes along and checks your house, he doesn't look for the pretty vases or the pots and pans! But there is one vessel that he is absolutely insistent that you must have in your house or available, and that's the toilet!
21. SPEAKING OF VESSELS, THE TOILET IS THE ONLY VESSEL REQUIRED BY LAW! God has a great house, too! He is the law, and the most important vessel in His house which He requires is the toilet. Now you see, what I say about myself is true about each of You, because we're all in the same ministry.--Going out and salvaging the waste products of the Earth!
22. WE ARE TAKING THE EARTH'S POLLUTION AND TURNING IT INTO FRESH AND LIVING WATER, clean and pure. Every one of you is a little toilet, the most essential vessel in God's house! I always wondered why I had such a fascination for toilets. I'm always the one that had the burden to take care of them. I needed to know I was a toilet, too, so I wouldn't get exalted.
23. GOD HAS MADE ME A TOILET!--AND YOU KNOW SOMETHING ELSE ABOUT A TOILET?--IT IS THE ONE VESSEL IN THE HOUSE THAT EVERYBODY IS ASHAMED OF! They're so ashamed of it that every time they use it they have to go in and lock the door! They're even embarrassed about using it! Systemites are still ashamed of the toilet and of going to the toilet!--Just like they're ashamed of me and you!
24. YET THAT IS THE MOST ESSENTIAL VESSEL IN THE WHOLE HOUSE, and the most necessary physical function that their body has to perform is going to the toilet! You can die much quicker from not being able to have bowel movements or urinate or eliminate waste matter than from being unable to take food in and new material. You can go longer without the new material than you can without getting rid of the old!
25. YOU KNOW WHAT'S WRONG WITH THE WORLD TODAY?--THEY ARE NOT TAKING CARE OF THEIR POLLUTION! The greatest problem in the world today is not even war.--It is that they are not able to cope with the pollution! Not only the pollution of the elements, but what is the greatest problem of society today?-They are not able to cope with the pollution that their society has produced in their own children!
26. HOW DO MOST SYSTEMITES LOOK AT THEIR OWN CHILDREN, THE HIPPIES, THE PRESENT GENERATION?--They're embarrassed and ashamed of them! They're ashamed of what they've produced, but they're having to live in the midst of their own shit, the horrible little monsters they've produced! Their children are a pollution to the world! Everywhere you go "those awful hippies" are the most distasteful and hated of all!
27. PEOPLE HATE HIPPIES MORE THAN THEY HATE SMOG! They're more afraid of the hippies overthrowing the American Government and causing riots than they are of the pollution of the elements that might choke them to death! They're spending more money on police and riot equipment to control the hippies than trying to control the pollution of the elements! They're more worried about the pollution of society and their damned System! America is more worried about the youth and what the youth are involved in, crime, drugs and so on, than they are about eating, drinking, smoking and polluting themselves to death!
28. THE POLLUTION OF SOCIETY IS THE GREATEST POLLUTION OF TODAY, and it is the thing that bothers them the most, and they don't know how to get rid of it. They haven't even found a toilet for it, much less a means of reconstituting it! They haven't been able to flush the kids out of their System! What they would like to do is just dig a hole and bury the kids, and that's what they'll be doing one of these days! The offscouring of the earth will be as dung upon the ground!
29. WHY?--BECAUSE THEY HAVE REJECTED GOD'S TOILETS! Do you know that when Naaman the leper, second man in command in all Syria next to the king himself, wanted to be healed of leprosy, he finally had to go to the Lord! When he went to the prophet, the prophet refused to personally see him. Instead, he sent a message saying "Dip seven times in the Jordan River, and thou shalt be clean!"
30. A DIRTY, FILTHY, MUDDY OLD RIVER! HOW COULD HE GET CLEAN THERE? He was horrified and at first refused, but finally one of his lowly servants persuaded him to humble his pride and go bathe in that dirty old river if it would heal him!--And he did, and it did!
31. WHY COULDN'T HE GO AND BATHE IN THE BEAUTIFUL, PURE, CRYSTAL RIVERS OF ABANA AND PHARPAR IN LOVELY DAMASCUS?--Because God's only solution and place for him to get rid of his leprosy as well as his pride was God's river--the dirty, muddy old Jordan! He had to do it in God's way.
32. SO WE ARE GOD'S TOILETS FOR THEIR POLLUTED YOUTH OF TODAY, and the only way they are going to solve this over-pollution of their youth, their crime, their vice and their drugs, and so on, is to flush them down our toilets, God's toilets, in our Colonies, with the water of the Word!
81. YOU WILL NEVER BE ABLE TO PLUG UP OUR TOILETS--GOD'S TOILETS! Because God's the one who is doing the flushing with His rain through our toilets! Every one of our Colonies is a toilet room for your waste products of your evil society.
82. COME AND DEPOSIT YOUR WASTE WITHIN US, SO WE CAN RECYCLE IT INTO GOD'S RAIN! Just remember, once He's pulled the chain, you can never have it back again, and it will never be the same! You may not even recognise your waste after God has recycled it and it falls on you like storms and rain!
83. YOU MIGHT EVEN WISH YOU HAD KEPT IT TO STINK UP YOUR HOUSE, THAN TO HAVE IT SO COMPLETELY CHANGED into a rain you can't even recognise and which you might not even want or appreciate and which may try to purge you like a flood if you don't receive it as God's rain!
84. YOUR OWN WASTE FROM OUR TOILETS IS TRANSFORMED INTO GOD'S RAIN and refreshes and renews the Earth and causes life to continue and grow, pure, unadulterated and beautiful!--Wouldn't you just love to be a toilet too, a loo like me?
85. THIS WHOLE OPERATION IS ALSO PERFORMED WITHIN THE HUMAN BODY to a certain extent. In a way the body is like the whole world, the universe, and the liquids within your body are constantly being purified and recycled and being put through the purification plant of your kidneys and your liver and even aerated by your lungs! That's one of the processes of the purification plants: They spray the water up into the air so the air and sun will help to purify it!
86. I HAVE LIVED FOR TWENTY YEARS IN CAMPERS AND TRAILERS AND OUR GREATEST PROBLEM WAS SEWAGE DISPOSAL!--Water you could get almost anywhere, but our greatest problem was sewage disposal, disposing of the waste water. It was pretty easy to find water faucets and places to get water almost everywhere. But it was very difficult to find waste disposal stations or what we call dumping stations.--They were rare and hard to find. Lots of people were willing to give you water, but not many people were willing to take your sewage!
87. BUT OUR COLONIES ARE WILLING TO BE YOUR DUMPING STATIONS! YOU CAN DUMP YOUR WASTE IN US, AND WE WILL BE GLAD TO HAVE IT! We use it, because God can recycle it into His rain! Go ahead and dump on us and see if we care!--We really do! In fact, we will take good care of it, for we do care, God cares even about your waste. Or maybe you'd like to become a toilet for Jesus and handle others' waste products!--Would you? Next time try the rain, and leave the dumping to us!
88. A TOILET IS LIKE A STOOL: IT CAN BECOME A THRONE! ALL OF US TOILETS CAN BE THRONES OF GOD! GOD SITS ON US, TOO! And you know what?--When God sits on us we become His throne! He makes of a lowly stool a throne! Other people just corrupt and defile us, but God glorifies us! It is not what goes in that defiles it, but what comes out! You know what?--Out of the tank of every toilet comes God's fresh clean water to wash away man's defilement!
89. ARE YOU WILLING TO BE A TOILET FOR JESUS?--LIKE ME!--I AM A TOILET!--ARE YOU?
Moses David / The Family International, XFamily 18 Comments
[12/19/2017 7:15:33 AM]
Fundie Index: 10
Submitted By: Hu’s On First